AGRICULTURE MARKETING PARTNER BENEFITS
What is a Marketing Partner?
Marketing Partners help to drive Norfolk County’s marketing plan for tourism, agriculture and industrial growth, by investing in the partnership program and contributing financially to cooperative advertising and promotional initiatives. The Tourism & Economic Development Advisory Board and our partner focus groups work with Norfolk County Council and staff to achieve our joint goals and objectives. As a Norfolk County Marketing Partner, your business can receive many benefits, including the quarterly Marketing News via email.
Benefits of the Agriculture Marketing Partner Program
- One listing in the next edition of the Norfolk County Official Map & Local Food Guide.
- One listing on www.norfolkfarms.com website for 12 months.
- Opportunity to post events organized by your business or organization on www.norfolkfarms.com website for 12 months.
- Opportunity to purchase additional listings in other categories of our publications.
- Periodic newsletters and/or email bulletins with marketing tips, trends, opportunities and news
- Discounts on advertising and other cooperative marketing opportunities, compared to non-partners.
- Discounts on industry development workshops and networking events.
- Leads on new clients, such as tour operators, etc.
- Opportunities to participate in familiarization tours and other events involving developers, government staff, group tour operators, travel media, etc.
- Other initiatives, as they are developed.
FEES & TERMS
The cost for basic participation is $150 plus tax. The Marketing Partner Program is approved by Norfolk County Council. For more information and to participate, call Ted Willey at Norfolk County, 426-5870 ext 1300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on our annual Economic Development Symposium, held each January, visit: